As Consultants and Coaches for the Profession℠, we advise law firms and law firm leaders on the many management and leadership issues which they face, including:
- Forward thinking strategies for identifying new leadership and ensuring client transitions.
- Motivating and rewarding your people in both expanding and contracting financial environments.
Firm Mergers and Lateral Partner Hiring
- Analyzing the candidates; executing the transaction.
- When you must shrink to grow.
- Being decisive, responsive and effective.
- Getting your team to sing from the same song book.
Firm Governance and Practice Group Structure
- Maximizing efficiencies and collaboration in a competitive environment.
Unanticipated Partner Departures
- Management and recovery.
- Balancing camaraderie and the need to confront new realities.
We offer practical, real world solutions to complex issues.
Our consultants and coaches are led by former Hinshaw Chairman, Donald L. Mrozek, who oversaw the growth of the Firm from a 70 attorney Chicago area law firm with revenues of $9M to a national firm with more than 500 attorneys and revenues of $229M. Other members of our team include Janis M. Meyer, the former General Counsel of Dewey & LeBoeuf and its predecessor Dewey Ballantine; Anthony E. Davis, internationally renowned Professional Responsibility counsel; and J. Richard Supple, current co-chair of the Lawyers for the Profession® group and Managing Partner of Hinshaw's New York office.