Attorneys in the New York office of Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP concentrate in a wide variety of practice areas. Many are prominent members of the Lawyers for the Profession® practice group, handling legal malpractice and professional discipline cases and appeals, advising on risk management, and representing clients in partnership disputes. Other attorneys have substantial management-side labor and employment practices, represent mortgage lenders, servicers and investors in litigation alleging mortgage fraud, predatory lending and violations of consumer protection laws, defend companies in consumer class-action cases, and have extensive experience representing large clients, start-ups, partnerships, professionals and investment funds in complex commercial and corporate litigation matters, directors and officers' liability actions, and insurance liability and coverage disputes. Additionally, attorneys in this office have substantial experience handling transactional matters, including complex financing arrangements for entertainment and film projects.
Our attorneys are admitted to practice in state and federal courts in New York, as well as in New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, the District of Columbia, Massachusetts and Colorado.
From LaGuardia Airport
Take the Grand Central Parkway towards Parkway West/Manhattan. Take the Brooklyn / Queens Expressway (BQE) (I-278 West) exit towards Verrazano Narrows Bridge, Exit 4. Continue on ramp and then merge on the highway BQE West (I-278). Take the I-495 (Long Island Expressway) Exit 35 towards Midtown Tunnel / Eastern L.I. / Greenpoint Avenue. Merge onto I-495 via Exit 35W on the LEFT towards Midtown Tunnel Manhattan (portions toll). Keep right at the fork in the ramp coming through the tunnel. Turn left onto East 37th Street. Turn right onto Third Avenue.
From JFK Airport
Start going towards the Airport Exit on I-678 South. Continue on the local road towards Van Wyck Expressway/Airport Exit. Continue on Van Wyck Expressway I-678 North. Merge onto Grand Central Parkway West via Exit 10 on the Left towards LaGuardia Airport/Triboro Bridge. Take the I-495West/Long Island Expressway Exit 10 towards Midtown tunnel. Merge onto I-495 West via the exit on the left (portions toll). Keep right at the fork in the ramp coming through the tunnel. Turn left onto East 37th Street. Turn right onto Third Avenue.
Take the number 4, 5, or 6 train to Grand Central (42nd Street) and walk 6 blocks north or take the number 6 train to 51st and Lexington Avenue and walk one block east to Third Avenue and two blocks south to 49th Street. Alternatively, take the E or V train to 53rd and Lexington, use the Third Avenue exit from the train or walk one block east to Third Avenue, and walk four blocks south to 49th Street.
- December 7, 2016
- November 4, 2016
- Edward Lenci to Co-Chair Panel at the New York State Bar Association International Section ConferenceOctober 20, 2016
- October 6, 2016
- July 14, 2016
- June 28, 2016
- June 7, 2016
- February 24, 2016
- December 4, 2015
- December 3, 2015
- November 18, 2015
- November 12, 2015
- Hinshaw Attorney Concepcion A. Montoya Moderates "Asian American Attorneys and the Bamboo Closet" Panel at the NAPABA ConventionNovember 5-8, 2015
- Edward K. Lenci to Present at the New York State Bar Association's International Section Seasonal MeetingOctober 14-17, 2015
- Hinshaw Hosts "Marry Me a Little" Event to Celebrate the Past, Present and Future of Marriage EqualityMay 14, 2015
- April 24, 2015
- April 16, 2015
- March 6, 2015
- Jeffrey Dixon, Alan Kaufman, Russell Klingaman, Roger Masson and Jane Schlicht to Present at NBI Advanced Intellectual Property Law ProgramDecember 1, 2014
- Edward K. Lenci to Present at the American Conference Institute's National Forum on Reinsurance RegulationJuly 30, 2014
- October 20, 2016
- Hinshaw Launches New Consulting and Coaching Services Focused on the Business and Management of Law FirmsOctober 17, 2016Team Will Be Led by Donald L. Mrozek, Who Served a Transformative 25+ Year Term at the Helm of AmLaw200 Law Firm
- September 23, 2016