Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP's Employee Benefits mission is to provide the most comprehensive and cost effective program to enhance the health and welfare of our partners and employees while maintaining a competitive advantage to retain our quality workforce. While our benefits vary slightly depending upon tenure and position, the following summarizes the key components of our program:
Health & Welfare Insurance
- Comprehensive health insurance including a national Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO or EPO plan in all offices and HMO plans in most locations
- Dental insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance with full or partial salary continuation
- Basic and supplemental Life Insurance
- Health and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Travel accident plan
- Tax-free public transit benefit
- Wellness programs
- LifeBalance Employee Assistance Program
- A generous vacation and paid time off program is provided to all personnel
We understand that your future financial security is important to you. The firm offers all employees and partners the opportunity to enroll in a 401(k) plan immediately upon hire. In addition, for staff, the firm contributes to a Money Purchase Pension Plan. Partners are also eligible to participate in the Money Purchase Pension Plan.
This information is not complete and is subject to change without notice.
- Summer Associates
- Professional Staff