Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP opened its San Francisco office in the “City by the Bay” in 1998. The attorneys in this office handle a wide range of complex litigation matters in the areas of professional liability defense and insurance coverage. Many are highly experienced in representing many types of professionals, including legal, insurance, real estate, and architectural, engineering and design professionals. In addition, Hinshaw's Lawyers for the Profession® practice group is strongly represented in this office. Hinshaw’s San Francisco attorneys also have significant experience in the litigation of products liability matters, commercial and business litigation, construction and environmental litigation, labor and employment law, fidelity and surety matters, and appellate law.
From The East Bay/Bay Bridge
Take I-80 W toward San Francisco (Portions toll at Bay Bridge). Take the Fremont Street exit on the right. Turn left onto Fremont Street. Fremont Street becomes Front Street. Turn right onto California Street.
From The North Bay/Golden Gate Bridge
Take US-101 S towards San Francisco (Portions toll at Golden Gate Bridge). Turn right onto Van Ness Ave / US-101. Turn left onto Broadway Street. Broadway Street becomes the Broadway Tunnel / Robert C Levy Tunnel. Continue on Broadway. Turn right onto Battery Street. Turn left onto California Street.
From The South Bay/San Jose
Take US-101 N towards San Francisco. Take the exit on the right towards Downtown SF. Merge onto I-280 N and keep left. Merge onto King Street, which becomes the Embarcadero. Turn left onto Washington Street. Turn left onto Drumm Street. Turn right onto California Street.
- January 11, 2017
- Maria Quintero to Moderate Panel at the Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California and NevadaNovember 18, 2016
- Kendra Basner and Wendy Wen Yun Chang to Present at Legal Risk Management & Compliance for Law Firms SeminarOctober 6, 2016
- September 16, 2016
- September 1, 2016
- August 3, 2016
- June 24, 2016
- Robert Lockwood to Moderate PLUS Workshop on Handling EPL Claims and Managing the Tripartite RelationshipMay 12, 2016
- February 24, 2016
- August 5, 2015
- Hinshaw Hosts "Marry Me a Little" Event to Celebrate the Past, Present and Future of Marriage EqualityMay 14, 2015
- February 5, 2015
- January 29, 2015
- January 28, 2015
- July 30, 2014
- January 3, 2017The Daily Journal
- November 29, 2016
- November 1, 2016