Hinshaw Breaks Ground for New Headquarters in 2018

April 8, 2016

Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP attorneys participated in a ground breaking ceremony for 151 North Franklin Street in Chicago, alongside Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, and representatives from The John Buck Company and CNA at 155 South Wacker today.

Hinshaw will be moving its headquarters from 222 North La Salle Street in Chicago, to the 151 building on the corner of Franklin and Randolph, in the summer of 2018. The 35-story office tower will have 820,000 rentable square feet and will officially be called the CNA Center. Chairman, Kevin Joseph Burke commented on the future move saying, "151 North Franklin is a remarkable example of next generation thinking. The convergence of these platforms of design, business and government and alignment of their leadership is actually embodied in the building's distinctive features of efficiency, high technology, sustainability and a collaboration design emphasis."

Hinshaw partners who were present at the ceremony and broke ground at the 151 site include Hinshaw Managing Partner, Robert T. Shannon, Management Committee members Michael M. Marick and Todd M. Young, and Chicago Partner-in-Charge, Diane E. Webster.

Read more about the event, and also view photos on Chicago Architecture's website in the article, "John Buck Company Breaks Ground on 151 North Franklin."

Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP is a national law firm with approximately 500 attorneys providing coordinated legal services across the United States and in London. Hinshaw lawyers partner with businesses, governmental entities and individuals to help them effectively address legal challenges and seize opportunities. Founded in 1934, the firm represents clients in complex litigation and in regulatory and transactional matters.