Aaron Fredericks provides strategic counsel for clients in a wide range of consumer financial matters. He represents mortgage servicers and national mortgage associations in complex litigation involving breach of contract, negligence, the Connecticut Unfair Trade and Practices Act (CUTPA), the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA), the Dodd-Frank Act, and Unfair and Deceptive (93A) claims. Aaron also defends national banking associations and national debt buyers against federal and state Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA), Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), CUTPA, and 93A allegations.
Before joining Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP, Aaron bolstered his complex litigation experience with a Boston-based firm. He also practiced with boutique firms in Waltham and Beverly, Massachusetts.
Honors & Awards
- New England School of Law
- Dean's List
Aaron lives in Canton, Massachusetts with his wife and son.
J.D., New England School of Law, 2013
B.A., University of Connecticut, 2010
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Connecticut
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts