Kevin Sandberg represents individuals and businesses in both transactional matters and various areas of litigation. Kevin provides his clients with a unique and thorough perspective throughout the representation and guides them with precise legal advice tailored to each stage of the matter.
While in law school, Kevin interned under the general counsel of a large corporation and assisted with general corporate matters.
- Chicago Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- University of Illinois Chicago School of Law
- CALI Award for “Business Associations
- CALI Award for “Securities Regulation
- CALI Award for “Lawyering Skills II
- Herzog Moot Court Competition, Best Oral Advocate
- Discovered a winning strategy that led to vacating a six-figure default judgment for a client in a breach of contract issue.
Kevin has played the drums for over 15 years, cultivating a love for various types of music along the way. In addition, Kevin is an avid sports fan, cheering for the Chicago White Sox, Chicago Blackhawks, and Chicago Bears, even through tough times. When not spending time with his friends and family, he also enjoys playing golf, lifting weights, and playing video games.