Bianca Feazell represents clients primarily in general liability defense matters related to personal injury, premises liability, wrongful death, and automobile liability.
Before joining Hinshaw, Bianca served as staff counsel at Security First Insurance Company and defended first-party property matters. She also served as an Assistant State Attorney, prosecuting crimes on behalf of the State of Florida in multiple jury trials.
- Paul C. Perkins Bar Association (PCPBA)
- Community Engagement Committee
- Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers (CFAWL)
- Orange County Bar Association (OCBA)
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association (FDLA)
Honors & Awards
- University of Florida Levin College of Law
- Dean’s List
- Multicultural Scholar Award
J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2019
B.A., Political Science and Public Affairs, University of Florida, 2016