2022 LMRM Conference
Please join us for the 21st Annual Legal Malpractice & Risk Management Conference (LMRM) for one-and-a-half days of practical and engaging panel sessions focused on current and important developments in the law, litigation of legal malpractice claims, legal malpractice insurance, professional responsibility, and risk management strategies. We are excited to share that the 2022 conference will take place at The Ritz-Carton Chicago and offer content and sessions that examine and analyze some of the most-pressing professional responsibility and risk management issues today.
March 1-3, 2022
The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago
160 East Pearson Street
Chicago, IL 60611
This is a must-attend conference for law firm general counsel and managing partners, in-house corporate counsel, professional liability practitioners, legal malpractice insurance professionals, and any other lawyers with an interest in professional responsibility and risk management in the practice of law.
Our Commitment to Safety
Hinshaw and the Ritz-Carlton Chicago care about the health and safety of you, our guests, employees, and our community. We are pleased to report that COVID cases continue to decline in Chicago. View the City of Chicago COVID Dashboard for the most up-to-date information on cases and positivity rates.
We intend to follow all CDC guidelines and any state and local health regulations in effect at the time of the conference. These protocols include: proof of COVID-19 vaccination and physical distancing. Governor Pritzker announced recently that the mask mandate for Illinois will be lifted on Monday, February 28. While we will still require proof of vaccination, attendees will not be required to wear masks or face coverings at the LMRM Conference. For those who wish to wear masks during the conference, Hinshaw will have KN95 masks readily available onsite.
If you are not feeling well, please be mindful of your peers and stay home.
- You will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination to enter and attend the conference. Anyone who does not provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination will not be granted entry into the conference.
- Complete vaccination is defined as any individual who has received the second dose in a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson).
- Please be sure to have your ID and vaccination card ready upon arrival at the conference registration desk.
- We will accept a physical, digital, or photo of your CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card as proof of vaccination.
- Upon verification, you will be provided a conference badge. Please be sure to keep this badge with you at all times. You will not be allowed entry into any conference session or function (i.e., meals, Welcome Reception & Dinner, offsite conference dinner, etc.) without your conference badge. Note, if you plan to attend the Welcome Reception & Dinner on Tuesday, March 1, you will need to first obtain your badge from the Conference Registration Desk located in the Grand Foyer. Badge pick-up times are listed below.
- While masks or face coverings are not required during the conference, we will have KN95 masks readily available onsite.
- Physical distancing will be encouraged.
Please note the badge pick-up times below in the Grand Foyer:
Visit the Ritz-Carlton Chicago website for more information on their commitment to clean protocols.
Past Attendee Feedback
"Conference addressed many of the issues that law firm GCs and CEOs think about regularly; presenters and materials were excellent." – 2020 Attendee
"This is my 8th LMRM Conference. I continue to attend because the topics are always timely relevant. This year was no different." – 2020 Attendee
"Content was helpful, insightful, and actionable. That is what we want from these sessions." – 2019 Attendee
"Very informative! A lot of information and statistics I did not expect." – 2019 Attendee
"Fantastic event. Superb speakers and I especially enjoyed your final fireside session on the implications of artificial intelligence on the delivery of legal services." ― 2018 Attendee
"It was another excellent conference achieving high standards all round." ― 2018 Attendee
Please contact Cheryl Winkowski.