Viviana Loshak represents clients in complex commercial litigation and insurance-related matters. She works with major corporations, business entities, and carriers, counseling them on a wide variety of claims and issues. Armed with extensive industry knowledge and understanding, Viviana provides her clients with strategic and tailored solutions for their legal problems.
Viviana's insurance-related experience includes a broad range of matters and policies such as commercial, business, professional liability, excess, umbrella, automobile, healthcare, directors and officers, errors and omissions, homeowner, and property policies. She also handles coverage disputes—from providing coverage evaluations and opinions to handling and prosecuting declaratory judgment and rescission actions. Viviana further defends and counsels carriers in first-party and third-party bad faith/extra-contractual claims and litigation.
In addition, Viviana provides general business representation and counseling to advise business entities facing claims of breach of contract, indemnity, negligence, strict liability, professional liability, wrongful death, statutory violations, warranty breaches, and premises liability.
Before joining Hinshaw, Viviana worked for almost a decade in commercial, business, and insurance matters at other firms in Florida. Most recently, she was a partner in the Ft. Lauderdale office of a Miami-based law firm.
- American Bar Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division
- Broward Hispanic Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- The Florida Bar
Honors & Awards
- Winner, Insurance Litigation Department of the Year - Midsize Firms, Daily Business Review Professional Excellence Awards, 2019
- Co-Author, "Appellate Win Provides Needed Clarity on Sublimited Insurance Coverage," Law.com's Insurance Coverage Law Center, July 7, 2020
- Hinshaw Litigator Rory Eric Jurman Recognized as the Daily Business Review's 2020 Most Effective Lawyer in InsuranceDecember 7, 2020
- July 24, 2020
- Client Success: Eleventh Circuit Affirms StarStone National Insurance Co. Victory in Sublimit Coverage CaseJune 22, 2020Decision Preserves Ruling that Provided Insurers Much-Needed Clarity Regarding Judicial Interpretation of Sublimits of Liability
- Client Success: StarStone National Insurance Co. Prevails in Highly Contested Sublimit Coverage CaseSeptember 3, 2019Decision Provides Carriers with Much-Needed Clarity Regarding Judicial Interpretation of Sublimits of Liability
- May 2, 2019Six Attorneys, One Paralegal, and Two Law Clerks Led By Rory Eric Jurman Join Hinshaw
J.D., cum laude, St. Thomas University School of Law, 2010
B.B.A., magna cum laude, Florida International University, 2007
- U.S. District Court for the Middle, Northern, and Southern Districts of Florida