Trevor Sondag has over 15 years of experience in product liability litigation defense, with particular emphasis on toxic tort litigation involving asbestos. Trevor has considerable experience defending various industrial product and equipment manufacturers, premises owners, and contractors in matters that include pumps, valves, steam traps, blowers, fans, boilers, ceiling tiles, and various other products. He is engaged in all aspects of trial practice, from case intake to resolution for cases in Illinois and Missouri.
Trevor joined Hinshaw in 2008.
- Illinois State Bar Association
- St. Clair County Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© for Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants, 2024; Product Liability Litigation – Defendants, 2024
- Member of the Leading Lawyers Network, where he was selected by his peers as a Leading Lawyer in Toxic Torts Defense Laws, 2017 – 2019
- August 17, 2023One Lawyer Also Honored as "Lawyer of the Year"
- July 1, 2015
- Blessed Sacrament School of Belleville
- School Board
- St. Mary's of Belleville
- Eagle Scout recipient
- Former Assistant Scoutmaster for Troop 3