Natasha Alvarez works with clients on a wide range of insurance services matters. She counsels businesses and individuals across a variety of industries. In addition to counseling clients on matters involving professional liability, she handles complex commercial litigation, coverage matters, and general liability insurance defense.
While completing her undergraduate education, Natasha worked as a complex litigation paralegal. During law school, she was a judicial intern for the Honorable Beth Bloom of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida. She was also a law clerk for the corporate general counsel of the world’s largest privately-held spirits company.
- Cuban American Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- University of Miami Law School
- CALI Award for Advanced Legal Research and Writing
- CALI Award for Criminal Procedure
J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 2022
B.S., Psychology, Florida International University, 2019
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida