Joseph Culig represents clients in construction litigation and white collar criminal defense matters. He draws upon his experience as a civil litigator and a judicial clerk to assist his clients effectively.
After law school, Joe practiced intellectual property litigation and also participated in every stage of civil litigation, including as a member of three trial teams. He then clerked for the Honorable Sidney I. Schenkier (Retired), the Honorable Sara L. Ellis, and the Honorable Marvin E. Aspen, of the Northern District of Illinois.
- American Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- DePaul University College of Law
- DePaul Law Review, Associate Editor
- Order of the Coif
J.D., summa cum laude, DePaul University College of Law, 2008
B.S., Chemical Engineering, Pennsylvania State University, 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois