Jeffrey Hall is a tireless advocate for his clients. He provides a full range of services to insurance companies and employers, including Professional Employer Organizations (PEO) and Fortune 500 companies. Focusing on labor and employment law, he handles all aspects of work injury cases, including high-stakes trials, petitions for reconsideration, and 132a and serious and willful misconduct claims. Jeffrey also litigates personal injury and subrogation matters.
Before concentrating his practice in the labor and employment field, Jeffrey represented Fortune 500 companies in general business litigation, coverage issues, and medical product liability cases.
Jeffrey clerked for the Honorable William Keller and Edward Rafeedie of the United States District Court for the Central District of California. While attending law school, Jeffrey worked on health care fraud cases with the Criminal Division of the Office of the United States Attorney in San Francisco. He also clerked at Bet Tzedek, providing legal services for low-income residents of Los Angeles.
During law school, Jeffrey served as an Article Editor for the Berkeley Technology Law Journal.
- Prevailed at trial in a workplace injury litigation matter in Pomona, California. The trial judge issued a take-nothing Order on a cumulative trauma claim filed after the worker was terminated from employment.
- Prevailed at trial in a workplace injury litigation matter in Anaheim, California. The trial judge issued an Order denying the applicant's Petition to Reopen on the grounds of new and further disability.
- Filed a Petition for Writ of Certiorari before the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Filed a successful Answer to Petition for Writ of Review before the Second Appellate District in California in a workplace litigation death case.
- Co-Presenter, "Top 10 Issues and Developments in California Workers' Compensation in 2021," National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies, Webinar, August 10, 2021
Employment Law Observer
When not chasing after his young daughter, Jeffrey enjoys reading science fiction novels, cycling, weightlifting and martial arts.