Cameron Trahey centers her practice on commercial litigation defense, managing all litigation stages for individuals and businesses across various industries.
Before joining Hinshaw, Cameron was a summer associate with the firm.
During law school, Cameron held positions of managing editor of Notes and Comments on the DePaul Law Review and vice president of the Asian Pacific American Law Students Association.
- Women's Bar Association of Illinois
Honors & Awards
- DePaul University College of Law
- CALI Award in "Criminal Procedure I"
- CALI Award in "Federal Taxation"
- CALI Award in "Secured Transactions"
- Dean’s List
- Dean’s Scholarship
J.D., magna cum laude, DePaul University College of Law, 2023
B.S., Social Work, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2020