Anthony Aprea concentrates his practice in the areas of insurance coverage and general and professional liability defense, with an emphasis on the defense of lawyers and law firms against liability claims. He also has experience litigating toxic tort and business-related disputes.
Before joining Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP, Anthony practiced at a firm in Providence where he defended hospitals, physicians, and other health care professionals in litigation, licensing, and administrative law matters in Massachusetts and Rhode Island state and federal courts.
During law school, Anthony was a member of the Student Council of Presidents, served as a Kaplan Student Representative, and was part of a peer mentoring program. He also served as a Research Assistant for Gabriel H. Teninbaum.
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Rhode Island Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Suffolk University Law School
- Dean's List
- Justinian Law Society of Rhode Island, Board of Directors
J.D., Suffolk University Law School, 2013
B.S., cum laude, Northeastern University, 2008
- Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court for the District of Rhode Island