Hinshaw Announces Fort Lauderdale Office Move to The Main Las Olas in Downtown Fort Lauderdale
Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP, a U.S.-based law firm with offices nationwide, today announced that the firm has relocated its downtown Fort Lauderdale office to The Main Las Olas at 201 E. Las Olas Blvd, Suite 1450. The Main Las Olas is a state-of-the-art LEED-Certified Gold, 25-story, 1.4 million square foot mixed-use office, residential and retail development.
"Our new Fort Lauderdale space has been designed to accommodate the changing needs of lawyers today and attract the next generation of Hinshaw attorneys," said Ross H. Manella, partner-in-charge of Hinshaw & Culbertson's Fort Lauderdale office. "Inspired by our award-winning office space in Chicago, as well as other firm locations across the United States, the new Fort Lauderdale office at The Main Las Olas reflects Hinshaw's identity as a seasoned and established law firm with a contemporary sensibility, poised for continued growth in South Florida, nationally and internationally."
The new office's fresh, upscale design features modern seating, office lockers for attorneys and staff who are hoteling, a serene color palette, and bold light fixtures. Smart, inviting touches transform the space into novel arrival zones, a wellness room, mobile trellises, and café/flex areas for entertaining and group meetings. As the office's purpose shifts to collaboration and socially focused activities, the new space has been designed to accommodate hoteling arrangements while elevating the experience of working in the office. In addition, the conference area includes three conference rooms for meetings and varying sizes for breakout sessions.
The 'on-site office experience is further enhanced by The Main Las Olas amenities, which include covered and uncovered outdoor terraces with ocean views, club rooms, lounges, flex multipurpose spaces, a leading-edge fitness center equipped with locker rooms, all connected to the Novo Residences and an organic, urban grocer.
Approximately 60 employees, including 35 attorneys, have made the move to Suite 1450 at The Main Las Olas. There are 20 offices for partners and associates, with an average office size of 130 square feet. Formerly located at One East Broward Blvd, Suite 1010, Fort Lauderdale, Hinshaw has had a longstanding presence in downtown Fort Lauderdale, having opened an office there more than 25 years ago.
- "South Florida Seen: Hinshaw & Culbertson opens new office," South Florida Business Journal, May 18, 2023
- "Office rent prices drop 19% in Palm Beach County, JLL report says," South Florida Business Journal, April 18, 2023
- "Office Snapshot: Hinshaw's Smaller Fla. Shop Has Big Impact," Law360 Pulse, April 7, 2023
- "National law firm relocates office to The Main Las Olas," South Florida Business Journal, March 29, 2023
- "Hinshaw & Culbertson Grows Fort Lauderdale Shop By 5 Attys," Law360 Pulse, February 24, 2023
- "New Law Firm Leases Trade Square Footage for Prime Locations, Views and Amenities," Daily Business Review, August 12, 2022