What do you get when two insurance law powerhouses work together?
Something greater than any one firm can offer.
The alliance between Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP and RPC brings together two experienced insurance practices, working together for the benefit of our respective and mutual clients.
- provides an enhanced level of support for underwriters, claims, and legal teams across the U.S., U.K., and Asia books of business and provides a gateway to Latin America with our dedicated Miami and London desks
- features an unmatched team of preeminent insurance lawyers
- offers innovative solutions for cross-border work
- provides tailored insights and bespoke strategies spanning issues across the globe
By combining talent across our firms, we believe we can offer our clients the best of two firms, with fresh ideas and flexible support for the future—learning from each other and working together to deliver innovative solutions for our clients.
Our shared values around building strong relationships, understanding our clients, delivering outstanding client service, and focusing on commercial solutions means we are aligned in our mission to help clients thrive.
We look forward to putting this alliance to work for you and to discussing with you how the bridges we have built across the U.S., U.K., and Asia might add value to your business.
Tales from COVID: Insurance in the Time of Coronavirus
During the uncertain time of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have collaborated to produce some informative videos discussing the impact of COVID-19 on the Insurance industry. Browse the videos here:
Our business lines and experience include:
- Accountants, pensions, and actuaries
- Aviation, satellite, and aerospace
- Accident and health
- Agriculture, bloodstock, and livestock
- Bermuda form
- Cyber (breach response, data, and privacy liability)
- Energy (onshore and offshore)
- FI and D&O
- Fine art & specie
- Gig/sharing economy
- Health, safety, and environmental
- Kidnap and ransom
- Life sciences, pharma, and medical malpractice
- Political risk and trade credit
- Product recall and product liability
- Primary and excess casualty
- Professional liability
- Regulatory and legislation
- Run off
- Risk pools
- March 3, 2021
- January 20, 2021
- August 11, 2020
- August 5, 2020Murphy brings domestic and global experience with complex first party coverage litigation
- July 27, 2020
- July 24, 2020
Web Chat Series – Tales from Covid
- Tales from Covid: Insurance in the Time of Coronavirus – Bad Faith Claims
- Tales from Covid: Insurance in the Time of Coronavirus – Bankruptcy and Insolvency of Insureds
- Tales from Covid: Insurance in the Time of Coronavirus – Business Interruption/Insured Insolvency
- Tales from Covid: Insurance in the Time of Coronavirus – Event Cancellation