Three things needed by every law firm general counsel or corporate in-house counsel:
- A single place to go to research all professional responsibility questions
- A resource for forms and policies on every aspect of law firm and law department risk management
- A secure and convenient way to seek advice whenever a question arises that needs confidential outside guidance
The range of materials available for research is extensive—and will expand. An enhanced version of the conflicts resource on which many rely (freivogelonconflicts.com) is available on Safety Net®, so you can now obtain the published and unpublished documents with a couple of mouse clicks.
The resources include the completely revised Hinshaw Model Law Firm Risk Management Manual. The forms and materials on Safety Net® will help you avoid "reinventing the wheel" when you need to develop, adapt or enhance your protocols. And all materials in the website’s document library are fully text searchable.
Safety Net® subscribers are entitled to four hours of "hotline" telephone advice and assistance from the partners in the Lawyers for the Profession® practice group simply by submitting a "hotline" request through the secure web interface. A Hinshaw partner will then contact the individual who requested the assistance and confidentially provide the advice when you need it and where you want it.
Hinshaw Safety Net® is available for an annual subscription fee of $2,500.
- As Severity of Legal Malpractice Claims Rise, LawyeringLaw.com Provides Risk Management Tools and Services for Lawyers and Law FirmsJune 18, 2019Leading Professional Liability Defense Firm Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP Creates Next Generation Lawyeringlaw.com Service to Meet Increased Challenges of Today’s Legal Practice
- March 12, 2019
- December 7, 2018
- Anthony Davis Speaks to The American Lawyer About the Growing Problem of "Objectively Outrageous" Outside Counsel GuidelinesMay 18, 2018
- Anthony Davis Writes about Client Confidentiality, Crossing International Borders, Lawyers Discussing Clients on Social Media, and an Ethics Opinion on AvvoNovember 27, 2017