Hinshaw's Professional Liability Practice attorneys represent real estate agents and brokers in all aspects of litigation and regulatory matters. These include buyer and seller disputes and matters alleging breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, negligence, failure to disclose, and other alleged errors and omissions. We also regularly assist real estate agents and brokers in regulatory and enforcement and disciplinary proceedings at both the local and state levels. Additionally, our Professional Liability Practice attorneys provide continuing education and risk management training to assist real estate agents and brokers in preventing and avoiding such claims.
With highly skilled and experienced lawyers in offices across the country, we are able to provide comprehensive assistance to real estate agents and brokers wherever the need arises.
- July 24, 2014Professional Lines Alert
- July 22, 2014Professional Lines Alert
- May 6, 2013Professional Lines Alert
- Insurance Agency Potentially Liable for Use of a Cost Estimator Program to Calculate Replacement CostApril 3, 2013Professional Lines Alert
- Agent Not Liable for Mental Distress Damages for Katrina Losses; Still Liable for Attorneys Fees and Special DamagesFebruary 28, 2013Professional Lines Alert
- February 20, 2013Professional Lines Alert