Hinshaw is committed to serving the adult aging and long-term care industry. As senior living and post-acute care go through seismic shifts, leaders see many new opportunities to provide private duty home care for residents and prospective residents. We continue to represent the wide spectrum of skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs), assisted living and senior housing communities, home care agencies, hospices and adult healthcare providers.
Hinshaw's attorneys are proud to provide advocacy and litigation services, as well as risk management to this range of aging services caregivers in the U.S. We appreciate that your mission as caregivers is foremost to enhance the lives of those families you serve, and we consider ourselves partners in your mission.
- July 15, 2020
- June 2020
- April 25, 2018
- Hinshaw Attorneys Featured in a LeadingAge Illinois Webinar Series Focused on Private Duty Home Care AgenciesJanuary 10, 2018
- October 9, 2017
- June 2, 2017
- March 26, 2020Insights for Employers
- July 29, 2019Health Care Alert
- June 12, 2017Long-Term Care Alert
- March 2, 2017Long-Term Care Alert
- U.S. District Court Issues Preliminary Injunction Stalling and Possibly Precluding CMS’ Final Rule’s Ban on Long-Term Care Resident Arbitration AgreementsNovember 15, 2016Long-Term Care Alert
- August 2, 2016Long-Term Care Alert