Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP is committed to serving the adult aging and long-term care industry. As senior living and post-acute care go through seismic shifts, leaders see many new opportunities to provide private duty home care for residents and prospective residents. We continue to represent the wide spectrum of skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs), assisted living and senior housing communities, home care agencies, hospices and adult healthcare providers.
Hinshaw's attorneys are proud to provide advocacy and litigation services, as well as risk management to this range of aging services caregivers in the U.S. We appreciate that your mission as caregivers is foremost to enhance the lives of those families you serve, and we consider ourselves partners in your mission.
- April 25, 2018
- Hinshaw Attorneys Featured in a LeadingAge Illinois Webinar Series Focused on Private Duty Home Care AgenciesJanuary 10, 2018
- October 9, 2017
- June 2, 2017
- February 15, 2017
- January 19, 2017
David J. Alfini and Adam S. Guetzow, Chicago-based attorneys in the Personal Injury & Property Damage practice at Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP, authored the article, "Reform of Long-Term Care Facility Requirements: CMS's Landmark Final Rule Poses New Challenges," published by BNA's Health Law Reporter on February 16, 2017. They also published "Cutting Through the Confusion—The Illinois Authorized Electronic Monitoring in Long-Term Care Facilities Act Revisited," in BNA's Health Law Reporter on April 21, 2016.
- July 29, 2019Health Care Alert
- June 12, 2017Long-Term Care Alert
- March 2, 2017Long-Term Care Alert
- U.S. District Court Issues Preliminary Injunction Stalling and Possibly Precluding CMS’ Final Rule’s Ban on Long-Term Care Resident Arbitration AgreementsNovember 15, 2016Long-Term Care Alert
- August 2, 2016Long-Term Care Alert
- February 3, 2016Long-Term Care Alert