Veronica Dossat defends the interests of her clients in insurance coverage disputes and litigation, as well as coverage advice, and third-party issues. She has experience providing coverage analysis and litigating first-party commercial property claims, complex business issues, personal injury, fraud, bad faith, trust and estates, medical malpractice, and other civil matters.
Before joining Hinshaw, Veronica practiced with several litigation firms based in Miami-Dade and Broward counties. While in law school, Veronica competed in mock trial competitions, completed a mediation clinic, and served as a federal legal extern to the Honorable Laurel M. Isicoff, Chief Judge in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida.
- Dade County Bar Association
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Haitian Lawyers Association
Honors & Awards
- University of Florida Levin College of Law
- Book Award in "Florida Criminal Procedure"
- Black Law Student Association Trial Team, Regional Champion
- Dean's List
J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2017
B.A., Criminology, University of Florida, 2014
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Haitian Creole