Simone Honeygan concentrates her practice on a wide range of insurance-related, commercial litigation, and product liability matters in Florida and New York federal and state courts. Simone zealously advocates for her clients—who range from Fortune 500 financial institutions to corporate and small business owners—in claims that involve contract and statutory violations, consumer financial services, real property disputes, fraud, and business tort.
Prior to joining Hinshaw, Simone spent several years at a national law firm in New York City.
- Caribbean Lawyers Association
- Metropolitan Black Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Top 40 Under 40 New York, National Black Lawyers, 2019
J.D., Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University, 2013
B.A., Florida State University, 2008
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York