Simone Honeygan works with clients on a wide range of insurance-related, commercial litigation, and product liability matters. With experience that includes drafting motions, taking and defending depositions, and final judgments, she is involved in all phases of litigation in Florida and New York federal and state courts. Simone zealously advocates for her clients and ensures they are informed at each step.
Prior to joining Hinshaw, she spent several years at a national law firm in New York City, where she represented Fortune 500 corporations in matters involving mass torts, labor law, and product liability.
- Caribbean Lawyers Association
- Metropolitan Black Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Top 40 Under 40 New York, National Black Lawyers, 2019
- Voices of Our Nations Arts Foundation, Board of Directors
J.D., Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University, 2013
B.A., Florida State University, 2008
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York