Ritika Narayanan is a labor and employment attorney. Her practice is limited strictly to immigration matters and helping clients navigating this ever evolving legal landscape. Ritika handles all aspects of removal and deportation defense, as well as corporate and employment nonimmigrant visas.
In addition to representing detained adults—including Lawful Permanent Residents (LPRs) and clients appointed under the National Qualified Representative Program—Ritika has overseen a number of non-detained cases for unaccompanied minors. She has helped clients pursuing U-visas, asylum, and T-nonimmigrant status before USCIS and successfully adjudicated numerous removal cases. A former staff attorney with the National Immigration Justice Center, Ritika has extensive, hands-on experience with virtually every aspect of immigration law. She has worked with clients throughout the country with a focus in the Midwest, as well as Texas.
During and following law school, Ritika developed a solid foundation of immigration law knowledge, including working as a student attorney for the UHLC Immigration Clinic in Houston. She was also a volunteer attorney with Catholic Charities of Dallas prior to relocating to Chicago.
- How Employers Can Prepare for the Upcoming H-1B Lottery Ian D. Wagreich, Ritika Narayanan
Employment Law Observer
- January 11, 2022Insights for Employers
- Employer FAQs: Biden Administration Announces Plans to Replace COVID-19 Travel Bans With Vaccination and Testing RequirementsSeptember 23, 2021Insights for Employers
- Federal Court in California Blocks as Unlawful New DHS/DOL Rules That Would Severely Restrict H-1B VisasDecember 4, 2020Insights for Employers
- November 16, 2020Insights for Employers