Rebecca Moore has over 20 years of extensive experience defending insurers, insurance agents, and adjusters in insurance litigation involving coverage issues and bad faith claims arising out of homeowners, auto, boat, and commercial property policies, professional liability, and commercial general liability policies in state and federal courts throughout Texas, Florida, and New York. Her practice includes counseling international and domestic insurers on bad faith exposures and claims handling.
Rebecca also represents corporate clients in casualty claims arising from allegations of construction defects, premises liability, personal injury, and commercial litigation.
Clients appreciate Rebecca’s tailored approach to litigation through early exploration of settlement potential, focused discovery, and the judicious use of motion practice.
- State Bar of Texas
- Insurance Section
Honors & Awards
- Recognized on the Rising Stars list by Texas Super Lawyers magazine, 2010 – 2011
- May 16, 2023Rebecca A. Moore boosts firm's offerings and brings nationwide practice
Rebecca is a mom to two teenagers — a son and a daughter. She is passionate about bay and offshore saltwater fishing, competing on a women’s fishing team, and loves to travel.
- Young Men’s Service League – Cypress, Vice-President, 2023 – 2024
J.D., South Texas College of Law, 2001
B.S., Sam Houston State University, 1994
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern, Northern, Southern, and Western Districts of Texas