Paige Newman focuses her practice on the defense of employers in labor and employment matters. She works with her clients from intake to resolution, ensuring they are informed throughout the litigation process.
Prior to joining Hinshaw as an associate, Paige was a law clerk with the firm.
During law school, in addition to working at Hinshaw as a summer associate, Paige was an intern with the Florida Guardian Ad Litem Program. Active in the Street Law Clinic program, she taught a course in practical law to student in senior high school throughout the District of Columbia. In her final semester of undergraduate studies, Paige also interned with the Honorable Wendy Potts, Oakland County Circuit Court.
- Co-Author, "Website Accessibility Landscape Continues to Lack Clarity as Businesses Await Guidance," Daily Business Review, October 9, 2018
- "Arizona's Anti-Immigration Law and the Pervasiveness of Racial Profiling," Georgetown Immigration Law Journal, Spring 2017
Employment Law Observer
- University of Michigan, Dance Marathon, Special Events Chair and Events Planning Committee Member, 2011–2014
- Delta Phi Epsilon Sorority, Philanthropy Chair, 2011–2012
- Maxey Boys Training School, Volunteer, 2011
J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2017
- Member, Georgetown Immigration Law Journal
B.A., Psychology, University of Michigan at Ann Arbor, 2014