Paige Lohse focuses her practice on health care, but also advises clients on a variety of matters, including those related to business litigation. She has experience with medical billing disputes between managed-care companies and health plans with medical providers, tort claims, commercial disputes, and complex litigation. She works with clients through the litigation process, keeping them informed—and their best interests in mind—from intake to conclusion.
Prior to joining Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP, Paige practiced at a firm in Kansas City where she represented individuals in a wide variety of plaintiff personal injury matters, including high profile cases within the community.
During law school, Paige worked as a law clerk. She was also a Judicial Intern for the Honorable K. Gary Sebelius, U.S. Magistrate Judge for the U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas. In addition to her academic accomplishments, Paige was also active in moot court.
- American Bar Association
- The American Health Lawyers Association
- Illinois Association of Healthcare Attorneys
- Wisconsin Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- University of Kansas School of Law
- Honor Scholarship
- Co-Presenter, "EHR Charting Practices and Configuration – reducing physician burnout and medico-legal risk," Illinois Primary Health Care Association's (IPHCA) Annual Leadership Conference, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, October 17, 2019
- Health Care Providers and Pharmaceutical Distributors Should Heed These Warnings to Reduce the Risk of an Opioid-Related Lawsuit
- Federal Legislation Addresses National Opioid Crisis, Will Impact the Entire Healthcare Industry
- How a Recent Interpretation of the Wisconsin "Borrowing Statute" Will Affect Multi-State Healthcare Practices in Wisconsin Michael P. Russart, Paige Lohse
Health Law by Hinshaw: News and Insights for Health Care Industry Executives and Professionals
Paige recently moved to Chicago and enjoys spending her free time exploring the city. She likes to stay active by running, golfing, and cycling. She also enjoys traveling, art, reading, Broadway musicals and of course, KU basketball.
J.D., University of Kansas School of Law, 2015
B.A., University of Kansas, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin