Mina Beshara defends clients in a wide range of consumer financial services matters. His background includes representing the interests of financial institutions and mortgage loan servicers in all phases of the bankruptcy process. Mina's extensive experience in this area further includes navigating statutorily required notices and preparing and defending proofs of claim, motions for relief from stay, and adversary complaints on behalf of creditors.
In addition to advising those in the financial industry, Mina has handled litigation for insurers. Most recently before joining Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP, he was the U.S. Assistant Corporate Legal Counsel for a national insurer.
During law school, Mina was a bankruptcy law clerk at a regional firm based in Philadelphia. In addition to his other academic accomplishments and activities, Mina was the Technology Editor for the Journal of Law and Public Policy.
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- NYC Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Rutgers Law School
- Dean's Pro Bono Award for Exceptional Service
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA), Certified IRS Tax Preparer
- ADA Pro Bono Clinic, Former Student Volunteer
- Pennsylvania Innocence Project, Former Student Volunteer
J.D., Rutgers Law School, 2016
B.A., Rutgers University, 2010
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern, Northern, Southern, and Western Districts of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern, Northern, Southern, and Western Districts of New York