Lindsay Christenson defends the interest of clients in litigation, focusing primarily on matters concerning personal injury and property damage. With experience that includes legal research and drafting motions, orders and final judgments, Lindsay is involved in all phases of litigation, ensuring her clients are informed each step of the way.
Before joining Hinshaw, Lindsay practiced with a business litigation firm in Roseville, California, where she was previously a law clerk. Lindsay was also a clerk for a class action and mass tort firm in Sacramento. In addition to her clerkships, Lindsay was a legal intern with the San Francisco Giants and an extern at the California Lawyers for the Arts & Sacramento Mediation Center.
During law school, Lindsay was involved in a number of activities and associations. In addition to serving as an admissions ambassador, she was an editor for the UC Davis Business Law Journal. While pursuing her undergraduate degree, Lindsay was also a member of Pi Beta Phi.
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Barristers Club
- UC Davis School of Law Alumni Association
Honors & Awards
- University of California Davis School of Law
- Witkin Award for Highest Grade in "Alternative Dispute Resolution"
- New York State Department of Financial Services Warns of New Fraudulent Campaign Targeting Consumer NPIFebruary 23, 2021Hinshaw Privacy & Cyber Bytes
- February 2, 2021Hinshaw Privacy & Cyber Bytes
- Governor Cuomo Proposes Greater Data Privacy Protections and BankTech Assistance for New York Financial InstitutionsJanuary 28, 2021Hinshaw Privacy & Cyber Bytes
Outside of the office, Lindsay enjoys traveling, boxing, yoga, and reading classic novels and philosophy.
J.D., University of California Davis School of Law, 2019
B.A., University of California – Davis, 2016