Lindsay Abbondandolo defends insurance clients in a wide range of coverage-related matters. Her background includes handling disputes involving catastrophic torts, coverage analysis, trucking liability, agency law, premises liability, property defense, and bad faith claims, as well as material misrepresentation and rescission of policies.
Before joining Hinshaw, Lindsay furthered her insurance litigation experience practicing at a firm in Miami. While there, she was involved in the litigation against a leading technology retailer and a national transportation company to preclude coverage for a notorious alleged murder case.
In addition to her academic accomplishments, Lindsay was involved in a number of activities and associations during law school. She was a member of the University of Miami Business Law Review, and served as the Managing Editor. Lindsay was also an active member of Miami Law Women and a Fellow for the University of Miami Health Rights Clinic.
Honors & Awards
- University of Miami School of Law
- CALI Book Award for "Health Rights Clinic"
- Dean's Certificate of Achievement Award for "Constitutional Law I"
- Dean's Certificate of Achievement Award for "Mediation"
- Dean's List
Outside of the office, Lindsay enjoys travelling—especially internationally. A lover of all things involving music, Lindsay also sings with local bands, plays ukulele, and enjoys Broadway musicals.
- Temple Beth Emet, Teacher and Volunteer
- Alpha Epsilon Phi – Alpha Tau Chapter
J.D., cum laude, University of Miami School of Law, 2018
B.S., cum laude, University of Florida, 2014
- U.S. District Court for the Middle, Northern, and Southern Districts of Florida