Levi Glick counsels insurance industry clients on a wide range of coverage issues. He has extensive experience defending matters involving no-fault benefits and representing carriers at in both arbitrations and court. With a background that further includes working as In-House Counsel for one of New York's most respected insurance firms, Levi has a deep understanding of the industry, enabling him to provide clients with tailored solutions to their unique legal problems.
Prior to joining Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP, Levi was a trial attorney with a regional personal injury firm in New York. He was also Assistant Corporation Counsel in the Tort Division of the New York City Law Department.
During law school, Levi was involved in a number of activities and associations, including the Pace I.P., Sports & Entertainment Law Forum, of which he was the Productions and Articles Editor. He was also an active member of the Jewish Law Students Association, serving a term as Vice President.
Honors & Awards
- Recognized on the Rising Stars list by New York Metro Super Lawyers magazine, 2018
- Selected by peers for inclusion on The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40 list
- Pace University School of Law
- Dean's List
J.D., Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University, 2014
B.A., Hunter College, 2011
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York