Kenny Oh focuses his practice on the representation of financial institutions of all sizes in all types of financial services-related litigation matters. He defends banking institutions, mortgage lenders and servicers, and trustees in contested foreclosures, bankruptcy proceedings, title and condominium claims, and contract litigation.
Kenny regularly represents clients facing claims brought under Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (“RESPA”), Truth in Lending Act (“TILA”), Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”), Fair Debt Collection Practice Act (“FDCPA”), Telephone Consumer Protection Act ("TCPA"), and state statutes concerning wrongful foreclosure, mortgage servicing claims, and debt collection.
Prior to joining Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP, Kenny gained experience representing plaintiffs in FCRA and FDCPA matters. His experience counseling plaintiffs and successfully negotiating multiple settlements in FCRA and FDCPA matters gives Kenny a unique and valuable perspective in representing all matters of cases and representing the interests of his financial institution clients.
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Asian American Bar Association of New York
- Korean American Lawyers Association of Greater New York
- New York State Bar Association
- The Asian Pacific American Lawyers Association of New Jersey
J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2018
B.A., Sociology, University of Michigan, 2014
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York