Jessica Forbes defends the interests of her clients in insurance coverage and bad faith disputes. She has also served as coverage counsel in numerous construction defect claims, personal injury actions, and property damage claims. Her extensive insurance-related experience includes counseling clients on:
- Carrier's defense obligations
- Indemnity risk exposure
- Risk transfer opportunities
- Insured-carrier disputes
- Inter-carrier disputes
- Choice of law
- Application of self-insured retention
Before joining Hinshaw, Jessica practiced at a national firm in Miami, where she was part of the firm's insurance coverage group.
- "Ongoing Issues with Recalcitrant Insurers", Perrin Nation CD Conference, Virtual Event, November 13, 2020
Jessica lives in Miami with her husband and two children.
J.D., University of the District of Columbia David A. Clarke School of Law, 1995
B.A., Rutgers University, 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle, Northern, and Southern Districts of Florida