Jeremiah Snowden devotes his practice to the defense of workers' compensation claims with particular emphasis in deposing doctors, treaters and other expert witnesses. His clients have included self-insured insurance carriers, school districts and fire districts.
Jeremiah handles all phases of the litigation process, including taking depositions, preparing motions and pleadings, appearing at settlement conferences and hearings, preparing witnesses, trying cases, and appellate work. His substantial experience in benefits is an asset he uses in the defense of his clients at trial.
Before joining Hinshaw, Jeremiah spent nearly a decade working as a sole practitioner, focusing his practice in disability benefits consulting and medical care management.
- LGBTQ+ Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- July 1, 2019
- Hair Today…Discrimination Tomorrow? California and New York Adopt Hair Style Protections, Others Surely to Follow
- Hair today...discrimination case tomorrow?
- It's Risky Business for California Employers when Scheduling Employees On-Call
- California Appeals Court Confirms Constitutionality of Piece-Rate Compensation Statute
- 7th Circuit Approves Well-Constructed Lateral Transfer As a Reasonable Accommodation
- Taking Work Restrictions Seriously: The EEOC Is Targeting “100% Healed” Policies as Systemic Disability Discrimination
- Lawful, Unlawful, or It Depends? NLRB Issues New Guidance on Employer Policies Affecting Section 7 Rights
- Labor Department Provides Guidance on Compensating Employee Travel Time
- California Court Expands Going and Coming Rule
Employment Law Observer
Jeremiah has performed and toured nationally with two improvisational comedy troupes.