Evan Reese represents local, regional, and national corporations in a wide variety of litigation matters. He primarily advises clients on disputes involving construction and employment law, as well as professional liability claims.
Focusing on the intersection of construction and liability, Evan has helped clients navigate complex, multi-party cases, including those concerning defects, delay claims, and payment disputes. His background further includes counseling clients in a multi-million dollar real estate dispute.
Before joining Hinshaw, Evan furthered his experience with firms in California. Most recently, he practiced in the San Francisco office of a regional firm based in Los Angeles.
During law school, Evan was involved in a number of activities and associations. In addition to his academic accomplishments, he was the Executive Internal Editor for the Hastings Constitutional Law Quarterly. Evan was also an active member of the Public Interest Foundation and the Hastings Chapter of the National Lawyers Guild.
- Bar Association of San Francisco
Honors & Awards
- University of California – Hastings College of Law
- Witkin Award for Highest Grade in "Torts"
- Summary Judgment Granted in Defendants' Favor As There Was No Attorney-Client Relationship Between Plaintiffs And DefendantsMay 13, 2022Lawyers for the Profession®
- November 17, 2021
- April 16, 2021Hinshaw Privacy & Cyber Bytes
- March 5, 2021Hinshaw Privacy & Cyber Bytes
- February 19, 2021Hinshaw Privacy & Cyber Bytes
J.D., cum laude, University of California – Hastings College of Law, 2014
B.A., magna cum laude, University of California at Santa Barbara, 2005
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California