Bryan Christenson dedicates a significant part of his practice to blockchain technology, advising businesses on a wide range of legal issues relating to tokenized assets and collectibles, cryptocurrencies, decentralized finance, and the metaverse.
As a litigator, Bryan represents institutional clients in financial services litigation in the state and federal courts of New Jersey and New York. He is highly involved in each of his matters from inception through resolution, ensuring his clients are kept informed and provided with creative and practical solutions.
Bryan also has substantial experience in trademark and copyright law, preparing website terms and conditions, management-side employment law, and general commercial litigation.
Honors & Awards
- Selected by his peers for inclusion in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch for Banking and Finance Law, 2023 – 2024
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- August 17, 2023One Lawyer Also Honored as "Lawyer of the Year"
- Eighty-Seven Hinshaw Lawyers Recognized in 2023 Editions of Best Lawyers in America and Ones to WatchAugust 18, 2022Two Lawyers Also Honored as "Lawyer of the Year"
J.D., Rutgers Law School, 2014
B.A., Psychology, Montclair State University, 2009
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York