Bridget Sullivan represents clients in professional liability matters. In addition to advising corporations and a wide range of professionals, she assists with Hinshaw's risk management program, LawyeringLaw. Outside of helping clients navigate professional liability and risk management, Bridget has assisted with insurance coverage, product liability, and personal injury disputes.
Bridget was previously a law clerk and summer associate with Hinshaw. Before joining the firm, she held law clerk positions in the San Francisco offices of both national and regional firms. In those roles, she assisted with matters involving premises, automobile, and product liability, as well as workers' compensation defense and sports law.
While a law student, Bridget was Senior Development Editor of the Hastings Law Journal. She was also a member of her school's Women's Law Society and Business Law Society.
- National Association of Women Lawyers
Honors & Awards
- University of California – Hastings College of Law
- CALI Award in "E-Discovery"
- Constituent or Client? Inside Embattled Ex-Theranos CEO Elizabeth Holmes' Attempt to Keep Documents in Criminal Case Under WrapsJuly 1, 2021Lawyers for the Profession®
- Florida Supreme Court Holds Insurer May Pursue Malpractice Claims Against Defense Counsel Retained to Defend Its InsuredJune 11, 2021Lawyers for the Profession®
- April 6, 2021Hinshaw Privacy & Cyber Bytes
- February 23, 2021Hinshaw Privacy & Cyber Bytes