Angela McQuage represents clients in civil litigation, focusing on the defense of matters involving personal injury and property damage. A dedicated and zealous advocate for her clients, Angela works closely with them to develop litigation strategies and find simple solutions tailored to their complex legal problems.
Armed with nearly a decade of litigation experience, Angela is involved in all aspects of the litigation process. In addition to arguing a number of motions, she has drafted pleadings, motions, and discovery, and conducted numerous arbitrations and depositions.
Before joining Hinshaw, Angela practiced at firms throughout St. Louis and Belleville, Missouri. She began her legal career with a civil defense firm in St. Louis. During her tenure, Angela worked on a variety of workers compensation and civil litigation cases.
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Illinois Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Women Lawyer's Association
Honors & Awards
- Washington University School of Law
- CALI Award for Highest Grade in "Intellectual Property Litigation and Dispute Resolution," "Trademark Practice," and "Intellectual Property Licensing & Technology Transfer Planning & Drafting"
- Top Student in Intellectual Property and Technology Law
Angela resides in Belleville, Illinois with her husband James Barry. She spends her time cheering on the St. Louis Cardinals and St. Louis Blues.
LL.M., Washington University School of Law, 2014
J.D., Saint Louis University School of Law, 2010
B.S., cum laude, University of Louisville, 2007
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois