Andrew Steadman represents individual and corporate clients in civil litigation, focusing on matters involving product liability. With an enthusiasm for the law and significant litigation experience—including first party property defense and construction defect cases—Andrew works with his clients to provide them with simple solutions for their complex legal problems.
Prior to joining Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP, Andrew developed a solid foundation of both civil and appellate experience at firms in West Palm Beach, Florida. He was also a clerk for The Honorable Thomas Sawaya, Fifth District Court of Appeal.
During law school, Andrew clerked with the Florida Office of the Attorney General in the Economic Crimes Division. He was also involved in a number of activities and associations, including serving as the Editor-in-Chief of the Florida Journal of Law and Public Policy and on the Executive Board of the Law College Council.
Before embarking on his legal career, Andrew was a journalist. In addition to working as a reporter for The Jersey Journal in Jersey City, he wrote articles for publications like The Hockey News.
- The Florida Bar
- Young Lawyers Division
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- University of Florida Levin College of Law
- Book Award in "Legal Drafting"
- Winner, North Central Florida Chapter of the Federal Bar Association's Law Student Writing Competition
- "Getting an Icy Reception: Do Canadian Hockey League Players Deserve to be Paid?," Willamette Sports Law Journal, Spring 2016
J.D., cum laude, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2015
B.A., The Pennsylvania State University, 2009