Trevor Sondag focuses his practice in products liability defense, with particular emphasis in toxic tort litigation involving asbestos.
Trevor is engaged in all aspects of trial practice; preparing pleadings, arguing motions, taking depositions, obtaining dismissals, reporting to clients, and researching law for various jurisdictions.
Trevor joined Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP in January 2008. Previously he was a law clerk at Weilmuenster & Wigginton P.C. in Belleville, Illinois.
From 1998 to 2000, Trevor was an administrative clerk in the Law Office of Michael J. Reagan (now the Honorable Michael J. Reagan, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois).
- St. Clair County Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Recognized by his peers as an "Emerging Lawyer" in the area of Toxic Torts Defense Law
- St. Mary's of Belleville
- Eagle Scout recipient
- Assistant scoutmaster for Troop 3
- St. Mary's / St. Augustine's
- Grade school baseball program, Assistant Coach