Suzanne Walsh focuses her practice in defense litigation with particular emphasis on product liability claims. She represents manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors in state and federal courts throughout the United States. Suzanne is involved in all phases of the litigation process, and has defended domestic and international clients against allegations of manufacturing and design defects, strict liability and breach of warranty claims. Suzanne has successfully resolved cases through settlement negotiations, pre-trial settlement conferences, as well as mediation.
Prior to joining Hinshaw, Suzanne practiced product liability defense in a firm in White Plains, New York. Before that, she began her practice representing clients in real estate matters at a New York firm where she also worked as a paralegal prior to law school.
Suzanne's law school accomplishments include having been a recipient of the Trustee Scholarship. She participated in the VIS International Arbitration Moot Court in Vienna, Austria, and was an International Associate for the Center for International Law.
Suzanne devotes a portion of her practice to the Safe Passage Project where she is a volunteer attorney providing pro bono counsel for undocumented children facing deportation.
- Co-Presenter, "Avoiding Ethical Pitfalls: Law Firm Survival During (and After) the (COVID-19) Pandemic," Practising Law Institute, Webinar, January 3, 2021; November 30, 2020
- December 21, 2020Lawyers for the Profession®
- September 28, 2020
- Appellate Court Holds That Plaintiff Failed to Prove But For Causation, Reversing Award in Plaintiff's Legal Malpractice ActionDecember 30, 2019Lawyers for the Profession®
- New Jersey Court Reaffirms Principle that a Plaintiff Must Establish "But For" Causation and Damages in a Malpractice ClaimMay 28, 2019Lawyers for the Profession®
- March 19, 2019
- Volunteer Attorney with the Safe Passage Project
- Volunteer for various projects with New York Cares
J.D., New York Law School, 2011
B.A., The Pennsylvania State University, 2006
- New Jersey
- New York