Samantha Rhayem is an associate in the firm's insurance services department, where she focuses her practice primarily in the area of commercial insurance coverage matters.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Ms. Rhayem graduated magna cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law, where she was a recipient of two outstanding merit scholarships and several Dean’s List Awards and Dean’s Certificates of Achievement. Ms. Rhayem was also a Dean’s Fellow in Constitutional Law and the Executive Editor of the University of Miami International & Comparative Law Review.
In addition to her law school achievements, Ms. Rhayem was also a member of the Spellman Hoeveler Inns of Court and Chair of the Law Activity Fee Allocation Committee. During the summer of her first year, Ms. Rhayem interned for the Honorable Ellen Sue Venzer in the Eleventh Judicial Circuit Court in Miami, Florida.
Before commencing her law studies, Ms. Rhayem graduated summa cum laude from Florida International University with a dual major in English and Advertising. As an undergraduate student, Ms. Rhayem received numerous scholarships and achievement awards.
- Spellman-Hoeveler American Inns of Court, Member (2013-2014)
- Business Law Section of the Florida Bar, Fellow (2016-2017)
Honors & Awards
- University of Miami Outstanding Merit Scholarship
- George David Gold Merit Scholarship
- Dean's Fellow in Constitutional Law
- Dean's List (3 of 6 semesters)
- Dean's Certificate in Immigration Law
- Dean's Certificate in Wrongful Convictions
- CALI Award for Excellence in Wrongful Convictions
J.D., magna cum laude, University of Miami School of Law, 2014
B.A., summa cum laude, Florida International University, 2011
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida