Paige McCreary focuses her practice on health care, but also advises clients on a variety of matters including those related to medical malpractice, automobile and trucking accidents, product liability, negligent firearms sales and business litigation, as well as civil rights and constitutional litigation. She works with clients throughout the litigation process, keeping them informed—and their best interests in mind—from intake to conclusion.
Prior to joining Hinshaw, Paige practiced at a firm in Kansas City where she represented individuals in a wide variety of plaintiff personal injury matters, including high profile cases within the community.
During law school, Paige worked as a law clerk. She was also a Judicial Intern for the Honorable K. Gary Sebelius, U.S. Magistrate Judge for the U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas. In addition to her other academic accomplishments, Paige was awarded the University of Kansas School of Law Honor Scholarship. She was also active in moot court.
- Wisconsin Bar Association, Member, 2015–Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 2015–2018
- Kansas Bar Association, Member, 2015–2018
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, Member, 2015–2018
- American Association of Justice, Member, 2015–2018
- Kansas Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2015–2018
- Legacy of Justice Foundation, Board of Directors, Member, 2017–2018
- Missouri Association of Justice, Member, 2015–2018
- Missouri Bar Association, Member, 2015–2018
- How a Recent Interpretation of the Wisconsin "Borrowing Statute" Will Affect Multi-State Healthcare Practices in Wisconsin Michael P. Russart, Paige L. McCreary
The Hinshaw Healthcare Bulletin: News and Insights for Industry Executives and Professionals
Paige recently moved to Milwaukee and enjoys spending her free time exploring the city with her husband. She likes to stay active by running, golfing and walking her dog. She also enjoys travelling, art, reading, Broadway musicals and of course, KU basketball.
- Milwaukee Art Museum, Member, 2018–Present
- Nelson Atkins Museum of Art, Young Friends of Art, Member, 2016–2018
J.D., University of Kansas School of Law, 2015
B.A., English, University of Kansas, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin