Nicole Gould maintains a diverse litigation practice. She counsels her clients—which have included insurance companies, cruise lines, and Fortune 100/500 companies—on insurance coverage, commercial, bad faith, and construction litigation matters. Nicole's extensive insurance-related experience includes defending insurers in commercial class actions in multidistrict litigation in courts throughout the country. Her work involving Fortune 100/500 companies includes litigating complex commercial matters and disputes.
In addition to her commitment to both her clients and practice, Nicole is an integral part of Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP's diversity efforts. She is currently a member of the firm's Hispanic/Latino Affinity Group, as well as the Women's Attorney Network. Prior to joining Hinshaw, Nicole was an associate with a firm in San Diego, where she focused on insurance defense and maritime law.
Honors & Awards
- Named to DiversityMBA's list of "Top 100 under 50 Diverse Emerging Leaders," 2018
- Achieved summary judgment on behalf of the carrier holding no coverage for multi-million dollar construction defect lawsuit.
- Secured summary judgment on behalf of carrier holding no additional insured coverage for general contractor in multi-million dollar construction defect lawsuit.
J.D., New York University School of Law, 2011
B.A., cum laude, The University of Pennsylvania, 2008
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle, Northern, and Southern Districts of Florida