Matthew Hevrin has a diverse practice, which includes commercial litigation and business transactions. He focuses his practice primarily in banking and all areas of workout and debt collection, including complex commercial foreclosures, replevins, and general collection litigation. Mr. Hevrin also has substantial experience in the representation of creditors in bankruptcy proceedings.
Mr. Hevrin drafts complex loan documentation, handles residential and commercial real estate purchases and sales, represents condominium associations, and practices general corporate law. He has represented many national and state financial institutions, as well as many businesses in connection with all of their litigation, transactional, and corporate needs.
Mr. Hevrin joined Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP in November 2002. He is the Partner-in-Charge of the Rockford office.
- Winnebago County Bar Association, Member
- Wisconsin Bar Association, Member
- Prairie Hill School District, Board Member
- Rockford Area Economic Development Council, Board Member
Honors & Awards
- Rated by Martindale-Hubbell for ethics and legal ability
- October 9, 2017
- September 20, 2016
- May 18, 2016Appointments Serve to Re-Generate and Add to Diversity of Firm Leadership
- May 18, 2016
- American Red Cross
- Northwest Illinois Chapter, Board of Directors, Vice Chairman
J.D., cum laude, Northern Illinois University, 1998
B.S., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1995
- U.S. District Court for the Central and Northern Districts of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana