Logan Haine-Roberts is an associate in the firm's insurance services department, where he focuses his practice primarily in the area of commercial insurance coverage litigation.
Logan joined Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP in August 2016. Prior to joining Hinshaw, Logan was an associate at a law firm in Washington, D.C. and a member of the firm’s insurance coverage group.
In 2014, Logan graduated magna cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law, where he was awarded the Bruce J. Winick Award for Academic Excellence in his first year. Logan also served as Senior Notes and Comments Editor for the University of Miami Law Review. During school, Logan interned with Magistrate Judge Alan Kay of the U.S. District Court of Washington, D.C., the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s Miami Office, and the Library of Congress's Congressional Research Service in the American Law Division.
Prior to law school, Logan spent time teaching English in Washington, D.C. schools and abroad in Japan. After returning to the United States, Logan worked in a Washington, D.C. law firm as a paralegal working on insurance coverage, medical, and real estate matters.
- American Bar Association (2014–Current)
Honors & Awards
- Bruce J. Winick Award for Academic Excellence in first year
- Miami Scholars Scholarship
- Order of the Coif
- Miami Scholars Program Scholarship Recipient
- Awards in Property, Regulatory State, & the Human Rights Clinic
St. Mary’s College of Maryland (B.A., 2006)
University of Miami (J.D., 2014), magna cum laude, Order of the Coif.
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida