Elvin Tabah is a civil litigation attorney primarily representing clients in the practices areas of personal injury, property damage defense, and product liability.
Prior to joining Hinshaw in January 2017, Mr. Tabah worked for three years as a litigation attorney with a Los Angeles-based firm.
During law school, Mr. Tabah served as the academic chair for the Black Law Student Association; was a mentor in the UCLA Law Fellows Outreach Program; and participated in Moot Court.
- Langston Bar Association, Member
- Obtained summary judgment in personal injury action.
- Second chaired trial that resulted in an 11-1 jury verdict in client's favor.
- Argued in front of California Court of Appeals and obtained published decision in client's favor on an employment matter.
As a former NCAA Track and Field Academic All-American, Elvin Tabah enjoys sports and working out. He also enjoys reading, fictional writing, and learning about law.
J.D., UCLA School of Law, 2012
B.A., Political Science, University of California Riverside, 2009
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California