Daniel Hentschel is a litigator who focuses his practice in insurance coverage, commercial, and white collar litigation. Mr. Hentschel is involved in all phases of the litigation process, including research, discovery, motions and court appearances.
Prior to joining Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP in January 2017, Mr. Hentschel began his legal career as an associate in a business law and insurance law firm in Miami, Florida, where he specialized in insurance coverage and bad-faith law. During law school, Mr. Hentschel served a series of clerkships in Miami, Florida firms in the areas of white collar criminal defense and commercial litigation.
In addition to his other law school accomplishments, Mr. Hentschel competed (in Spanish) in International Moot Court. He was a member of the Dean's List and a member of the Hispanic Law Student Association where he served as a member of its Board as Representative to the Hispanic National Bar Association.
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- American Bar Association
J.D., cum laude, University of Miami School of Law, 2016
- Staff member, Miami Law Race & Social Justice Law Review
B.S., cum laude, Sport Management and Psychology, Florida State University at Tallahassee, 2013
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida