Bryce Newell focuses his practice in the defense of consumer financial services claims and disputes. He is involved in all phases of the litigation process.
Mr. Newell joined Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP as an associate in October 2016. Previously he was a law clerk with the firm. Mr. Newell also clerked with a plaintiff's firm in Chicago in 2012, and was a legal intern with the New York Yankees in their spring training location in Tampa, Florida.
In addition to his other law school accomplishments, Mr. Newell was the recipient of a Dean's Merit Scholarship. He received a CALI Award in Contracts. Mr. Newell graduated in the top 15 percent of his law school class.
- ACA International Continues Setting Precedent Regarding Autodialers: Second and Third Circuits Follow Suit in Adopting a Narrowed Definition
- Second Circuit Resolves Uncertainty Surrounding "Reverse Avila" Claims Concepcion A. Montoya, Bryce Newell
- Read Before You Leap: Providing Telephone Number To Communicate With Collector Does Not Overshadow Validation Rights Bryce Newell, Concepcion A. Montoya
- New Jersey Federal Judge Dismisses RICO suit against FDCPA Plaintiff Law Firms
- Northern District of New York Dismisses another Avila Claim Based on Accrual of New York Pre-Judgment Interest Bryce Newell, Han Sheng Beh
- Colorado Latest State to Define Debt Buyers as Debt Collectors; Will Others Soon Follow?
Consumer Crossroads: Where Financial Services and Litigation Intersect
- DREAM Board All-Star, Member
- Suburban Service League, Frankfort, Illinois, Volunteer
J.D., cum laude, DePaul University College of Law, 2016
- Staff, DePaul Law Review
B.S., magna cum laude, Finance and Philosophy, DePaul University, 2013
- New Jersey
- New York