Brian Zeeck defends individuals and corporations in criminal and civil investigations at the local, state, and federal levels. He has extensive experience handling government enforcement actions and investigations, as well as complex commercial and business litigation. In addition, Brian frequently represents clients in litigation involving healthcare, government contracts, and allegations of fraud and abuse.
Brian's practice further includes representing healthcare entities, pharmaceutical companies, and other professionals in criminal and civil investigations and litigation involving violations of the Anti-Kickback Statute, the False Claims Act (FCA), Stark Law, and RICO.
As to his complex commercial litigation experience, Brian has worked with clients in a variety of industries, advising on matters ranging from breach of contract claims to trade secrets and civil fraud claims.
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Dean's List, Loyola University Chicago School of Law
Since 2010, Brian has been a guest lecturer for Waubonsee Valley High School's business law class. His additional presentations include:
- "Key Features of the Professional Land Surveyor Act of 1989," and "Statutes and Standards: Overview of Important Legal Principles," IPLSA, Springfield, Illinois, February 8, 2018; February 10, 2017
- "Ethics Rules and Practice for Illinois Professional Engineers and Structural Engineers," Illinois Society of Professional Engineers, Illinois, July 20, 2017; October 3 – 4, 2017
- "Ethics Rules and Practice for Illinois Structural Engineers and Professional Engineers," Illinois Society of Professional Engineers-Salt Creek Chapter, LaGrange, Illinois, November 15, 2016
- February 28, 2012Health Law Alert
J.D., Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 2009
B.A., cum laude, University of Illinois at Springfield, 2002
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central and Northern Districts of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois Trial Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana